DROPSHIP VENDOR GROUP LLC
NORTH AMERICA DROPSHIP LEADING COMPANY
WARRANTY, REPLACEMENT AND RETURN POLICY
Warranty: All manufacturer defects will be covered within one year once the product is delivered.
* Warranty covers the following cases of defect:
- Product shows defected as its arrival to customer when open box (not caused by shipping): missed or
defected part(s), screw and hole are not matching each other, wrong part(s) from different product
shipped together, defected of color during use within warranty period.
- Product shows defected as its arrival to customer when open box (caused by shipping): missed part(s)
while packaging or shipping, wrong product or part(s) shipped, defect(s) caused by shipping.
* Warranty does not cover the following cases of defect:
-The weight put or lay on the product exceeded the provided weight capacity
-The product wrongly assembled by not following the provided instruction
-The defect(s) caused by Force Majeure while shipping or using product
Seller will provide replacement of new part(s) or new product in case of defect(s) covered by warranty
term. Fees related to ship new part(s) or product shall be charge to seller.
In any case user is not satisfied with the product showing no defect or not being in any unusable state,
and prefer to return the shipped product back, user shall notify seller before sending the product back.
Shipping fees and thirty percent (30%) of restocking fee shall be charged to user.
* Full refund: In any cases product show defects covered in warranty term and user does not prefer
replacement of any kind, they may contact customer service department via email:
* Partial refund: In any cases that not covered by warranty terms, buyer may request to return the
product without any defect yet he or she shall be charged for all the shipping fee and 30% restocking fee.
* All VIFAH warranties are limited warranties and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of
* In some cases, everyday wear and tear may depreciate for the time that the product was in use.
* In no event shall VIFAH be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the
* All shipments should be inspected immediately upon arrival. Please make note of any damage to
boxes when signing for shipment.
* Report any losses or damages promptly to VIFAH
* Notification must be made within one week of delivery
* Save damaged cartons until advised by the VIFAH or claim is resolved
* All returns MUST be authorized by VIFAH, which will advise you as to return authorization and arrange
for pickup or repair of any damaged merchandise