o
o
d
d
e
e
s
s
This important product information includes Regulatory and Safety information.
Before you start using this product, please read the Safety Instructions provided. These Instructions can also be downloaded from the AudioCodes Website at
http://www.audiocodes.com/library. This document, the Installation Manual and User’s Manual (as well as software files and other documentation) can be
downloaded from the AudioCodes Website at http://www.audiocodes.com/downloads. Check that all items as listed in the Installation Manual are supplied in the
shipped package. If any items are missing or if you have any queries, contact your AudioCodes sales representative. If your product was purchased directly from
AudioCodes, then contact support@audiocodes.com. If the product was purchased from AudioCodes’ Distributors, Partners, or Resellers, then use the contact details
provided by these sellers.
W
W
a
a
r
r
n
n
i
i
n
n
g
g
The device will be inoperable when the mains power fails and the battery backup is not connected.
I
I
n
n
d
d
u
u
s
s
t
t
r
r
y
y
C
C
a
a
n
n
a
a
d
d
a
a
N
N
o
o
t
t
i
i
c
c
e
e
This equipment meets the applicable Industry Canada Terminal Equipment technical specifications. This is confirmed by the registration numbers. The abbreviation,
IC, before the registration number signifies that registration was performed based on a declaration of conformity indicating that Industry Canada technical
specifications were met. It does not imply that Industry Canada approved the equipment.
F
F
o
o
r
r
C
C
u
u
s
s
t
t
o
o
m
m
e
e
r
r
s
s
i
i
n
n
C
C
a
a
n
n
a
a
d
d
a
a
This Class [B] digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numérique de la classe [B] est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including
interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
The County Code Selection feature is disabled for products marketed in the US/Canada.
I
I
C
C
R
R
a
a
d
d
i
i
a
a
t
t
i
i
o
o
n
n
E
E
x
x
p
p
o
o
s
s
u
u
r
r
e
e
S
S
t
t
a
a
t
t
e
e
m
m
e
e
n
n
t
t
This equipment complies with IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with
minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
S
S
a
a
f
f
e
e
t
t
y
y
N
N
o
o
t
t
i
i
c
c
e
e
1. To avoid risk of fire, use 26 AWG or higher wiring to connect the FXO, ADSL telecom ports.
2. Disconnect TNV circuit connector before removing cover.
3. Unit must be powered only by power limited Class 2 certified power adapter
Ports Safety Status
Ethernet (100Base-TX) SELV
FXS TNV-2
FXO, ADSL TNV-3

Summary of content (3 pages)