FLX UC 500 Device Manager
This application provides an interface for easy access to softphone controls,
configuration for a variety of softphones, conferencing, or webinar applications,
configuration of application specific commands for answer, reject, and hang-up
support directly from the FLX UC 500, and configuration for launching upon
Third Party Applications Supported
6.21 and older
Broadsoft UC One
Installation & Third Party Application Configuration
1. Download firmware bundle from the
2. Unzip the downloaded file.
3. Double click the Setup.exe file in the folder to install the application on
4. Navigate to Start, All Programs, Revolabs, FLX UC Device Manager and
open the application.
5. Connect the FLX UC 500 to the PC. Device drivers should be installed
when the unit is connected to the computer.