Upgrading the FLX UC 500 Device Firmware
In order to upgrade the software on the FLX UC 500, you will use the FLX UC
500 Device Manager.
1. Download firmware bundle from the
https://uc.yamaha.com/resources/support/ This is a zipped file
that should not be unzipped.
2. Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the installation kit.
3. Open FLX UC 500 Device Manager.
4. Click on Device Administration.
5. Select Upgrade Device.
6. In the FLX UC 500 Device Manager Window, click Select File.
7. Navigate to the location on your PC that you stored the file and select the
8. Click the Upgrade button.
9. Verify that the update has completed successfully.
10. Close out of the Device Manager by pressing the X on the window.