Displaying Disc Information
You can display various information about the disc
1. Press DISPLAY to show various playback
The items displayed differ depending on the disc
type or playing status.
2. You can select an item by pressing v / V and
change or select the setting by pressing b / B.
Title (Track) – Current title (or track).
number/total number of titles (or tracks).
Chapter – Current chapter number/total number
Time – Elapsed playing time.
Audio – Selected audio language or channel.
Subtitle – Selected subtitle.
Angle – Selected angle/total number of angles.
Sound – Selected sound mode.
If no button is pressed for a few seconds, the on-
screen display disappears.
By using the Setup menu, you can make various
adjustments to items such as picture and sound. You
can also set a language for the subtitles and the
Setup menu, among other things. For details on each
Setup menu item, see pages 13 to 15.
To display and exit the Menu:
Press SETUP to display the menu. A second press of
SETUP will take you back to initial screen.
To go to the next level:
Press B on the Remote Control
To go back to the previous level:
Press b on the Remote Control.
1. Press SETUP. The Setup menu appears.
2. Use v / V to select the desired option then press
B to move to the second level. The screen shows
the current setting for the selected item, as well as
3. Use v / V to select the second desired option then
press B to move to the third level.
4. Use v / V to select the desired setting then press
ENTER to confirm your selection. Some items
require additional steps.
5. Press SETUP or PLAY to exit the Setup menu.
1 / 12
1 / 3
1 / 1