Playing a DivX Movie file
Using this DVD Player you can play DivX file.
1. Insert a DivX file recorded media. The MOVIE
menu appears on the TV screen.
2. Press v / V to select a folder, and press ENTER.
A list of files in the folder appears.
3. If you want to view a particular file, press v / V to
highlight a file and press ENTER or PLAY.
You can use variable playback functions. Refer to
4. Press STOP to stop the playback. The Movie
• If you are in a file list and want to return to the
previous Folder list, use the v / V buttons on the
remote to highlight and press ENTER.
• Press DVD MENU to move to the next page.
• On a CD with MP3/WMA, JPEG and MOVIE file,
you can switch MUSIC, PHOTO and MOVIE menu.
Press TITLE and MUSIC, PHOTO and MOVIE word
on top of the menu is highlighted.
• The disc subtitle may not be displayed properly, if a
DivX subtitle is downloaded through the internet.
• If the Disc Subtitle setup menu does not have the
DivX subtitile language you are going to play, the
subtitle may not be displayed properly.
Notice for displaying the DivX subtitle
If the subtitle does not display properly during
playback, press and hold SUBTITLE about 3 seconds
then press b / B to select another language code until
the subtitle is displayed properly.
DivX disc compatibility with this player is limited
• Available resolution size of the DivX file is under
720x576 (W x H) pixel.
• The file name of the DivX subtitle is available by
• If there is impossible code to express in the DivX
file, it may be displayed as “ _ ” mark on the
• If the number of the screen frame is over 30
per 1 second, this unit may not operate
• If the video and audio structure of recorded
file is not interleaved, either video or audio is
• If the file is recorded with GMC, the unit
supports only 1-point of the record level.
GMC is the acronym for Global Motion
Compensation. It is an encoding tool specified in
MPEG4 standard. Some MPEG4 encoders, like
DivX or Xvid, have this option.
There are different levels of GMC encoding,
usually called 1-point, 2-point, or 3-point GMC.
Playable DivX file
.avi, .mpg, .mpeg
Playable Subtitle format
Playable Codec format
“DIVX3.xx”, “DIVX4.xx”, “DIVX5.xx”, “XVID”,
Playable Audio format
“Dolby Digital”, “DTS”, “PCM”, “MP3”, “WMA”.
• Sampling frequency: within 8 - 48 kHz (MP3),
within 32 - 48kHz (WMA)
• Bit rate: within 8 - 320kbps (MP3),
32 - 384kbps (WMA)
• Not all the WMA Audio format is compatible with