The power is on, but
the DVD player does
The DVD player does
not start playback.
The Remote Control
does not work properly.
• The power cord is disconnected.
• No disc is inserted.
• The TV is not set to receive DVD
• The video cable is not connected
• The equipment connected with the
audio cable is not set to receive DVD
The power of the equipment connected
with the audio cable is turned off.
• The AUDIO options are set to the
• An unplayable disc is inserted.
• The rating level is set.
• The Remote Control is not pointed at
the remote sensor on the DVD player.
• The Remote Control
is too far from the
• Plug the power cord into the wall outlet
• Insert a disc. (Check the disc indicator
in the display window is lit.)
• Select the appropriate video input
mode on the TV.
• Connect the video cable securely.
• Select the correct input mode of the
audio receiver so you can listen to the
sound from the DVD player.
• Turn on the equipment connected with
the audio cable.
• Set the AUDIO option to the correct
position, then turn on the DVD player
again by pressing POWER.
• Insert a playable disc. (Check the disc
type and regional code.)
• Change the rating level.
• Point the Remote Control at the remote
sensor of the DVD player.
• Operate the Remote Control
the DVD player.
Power requirements: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
Power consumption: 10W
430 x 35 x 242 mm (17 x 1.4 x 9.5 inches)
(W x H x D) without foot
Weight (Approx.): 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F)
Operating humidity: 5 % to 90 %
1.0 V (p-p), 75 !, sync negative, RCA jack x 1
(Y) 1.0 V (p-p), 75 !, negative sync, Mini DIN 4-pin x 1
(C) 0.3 V (p-p) 75 !
COMPONENT VIDEO OUT:
(Y) 1.0 V (p-p), 75 !,negative sync, RCA jack x 1
(Pb)/(Pr) 0.7 V (p-p), 75 !, RCA jack x 2
2.0 Vrms (1 KHz, 0 dB), 600 !, RCA jack (L, R) x 1
DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL):
0.5 V (p-p), 75 !, RCA jack x 1
DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL):
3 V (p-p), 75 !, Optical jack x 1
Semiconductor laser, wavelength 650 nm
Signal system: NTSC
DVD (PCM 96 kHz): 8 Hz to 44 kHz
DVD (PCM 48 kHz): 8 Hz to 22 kHz
CD: 8 Hz to 20 kHz
More than 100 dB (ANALOG OUT connectors only)
Harmonic distortion: Less than 0.008%
More than 95 dB (DVD/CD)
Video cable (1), Audio cable (1), Remote control (1),
Note: Design and specifications are subject to change prior notice.