- Rolls Surrette Lead Acid Battery Safety Data Sheet (English)
- Rolls Surrette Renewable Batteries Brochure (English)
- Rolls Surrette Renewable Battery Line Specifications
- Rolls Surrette User Manual (English)
- Surrette S-270 Specification Sheet
- Warranty Information (English)
Rolls Battery has been manufacturing deep cycle batteries in Nova Scotia, Canada since 1959. Before moving into their current location, they began manufacturing batteries in 1935. That’s over 80 years of experience in the deep cycle battery market. Their batteries are used in a wide range of industries including railroad, marine, industrial & commercial, motive, and renewable energy. The Rolls Surrette line of batteries is becoming well known in the solar field. With uncompromised quality and craftsmanship, long life, durability, and overall great performance, our customers could not be happier with their investment. The Rolls batteries can be used for both off-grid and grid-tie systems with battery backup. When using the batteries for off-grid installations, be sure your system is properly designed to bring the battery bank to a full charge within the limited number of sunlight hours for your region. If the batteries are not fully charged on a regular basis, you run the risk of discharging the battery ban...